To help Celiac's by sharing my Gluten-Free experiences, research & recipes

Learning & Understanding the Gluten Free World





Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The ultimate G-Free Pizza Crust…is it out there?

IMPORTANT NOTE: Always follow the recipe to the "T" if you don't you will be sorry you wasted the time and money on these delicious meals.

I found a really great recipe for G-Free pizza crust. It is the book by Donna Washburn & Heather Butt. I'm finding that The 125 Best Gluten-Free Recipes Cookbook has becoming my new best friend!

I have finally shopped for the ingredients I need to make about 10 different recipes in this cookbook.

I started out making the Cranberry Muffins...very tasty and filling. I add p-nut butter or butter to them after heating them in the microwave. YUMMY! With my daily cup of tea makes it a perfect breakfast for me.

The next thing I made was the Pizza Crust...Okay, I have to tell you that it is the best darn pizza I've ever eaten! The crust is easy to work with and the taste is superb! I know that I will make it again and I think it will be somewhat versatile in added different flavours to the dough...for example chives, flax, garlic or other herbs fresh or powder. As for toppings...the list is endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Your ideas, feedback & stories are greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Western Gal