To help Celiac's by sharing my Gluten-Free experiences, research & recipes

Learning & Understanding the Gluten Free World





Tuesday, January 19, 2010

G-Free and Sugar-Free

Sugar-free gluten-free baking and desserts: recipes for healthy and delicious cookies, cakes, muffins, scones, pies, puddings, breads and pizzas
By Kelly E. Keough

I found it hard to find the ingredients to make the recipes in this book but I choose wisely so that different recipes had the same ingredients in them. I made them with surprised ooh's and ah's! You can imagine the way my teenagers looked at me with complete confusion when I told them there was NO SUGAR in the cookies.

I live on a very tight budget and it made it a challenge to explore food markets to find the different types of ingredients so that I could make and eat the G-Free and Sugar-Free foods from this book.

As time goes on I will venture out and buy other items needed to make more of Kelly's recipes.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and the awesome book recommendation. I so appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Your ideas, feedback & stories are greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Western Gal