To help Celiac's by sharing my Gluten-Free experiences, research & recipes

Learning & Understanding the Gluten Free World





Monday, January 4, 2010

Kinnikinnick Foods

I enjoy the breads, chocolate cake mix, animal cookies, maple glazed donuts, english muffins, hamburg buns, pizza crust, and S'moreables cookies. YUMMY!!!!!!
This is the full list of the items that I have tried. I like them all.

maple glazed donuts
They have a blog check it out...You can get to it by going to the right hand tool bar and clicking on the link.

I do try to make my desserts but sometimes it is easier to purchase them. Although most of the items I have listed range in price from 4-6 dollars. This does get expensive if you want to have a variety in your home for those cravings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Your ideas, feedback & stories are greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Western Gal