To help Celiac's by sharing my Gluten-Free experiences, research & recipes

Learning & Understanding the Gluten Free World





Thursday, May 27, 2010

Introduction...

Hello Everyone,

I guess I should have introduced myself many moons ago! I want to start by saying thank you for following me on my gluten free journey! being Celiac is very difficult but I am almost to the point of feeling comfortable in my own skin again. I was diagnosed with Graves Disease in 2001 and it all happened from there. As I progressed to the point of almost feeling myself again I found that eating certain foods reacted in my system.

So, here I am eating Gluten free and feeling so much better and wishing I had of figured out my problem years ago.

I don't drink this Café Mocha anymore because coffee and I don't see eye to eye unfortunately! But it is g-free and so Yummy I had to share. Enjoy!


Café Mocha
Makes 4 servings

What you need:
· 1/4 Cup water
· 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
· 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
· 4 cups strong, hot coffee
· 4 Tablespoons whipped cream for garnish if desired

Direction:
What you do - Put water, brown sugar and cocoa powder in saucepan and heat over medium-high heat. Stir frequently while bringing to a boil. Boil for 5 minutes until thick and smooth. Spoon 2-3 teaspoons of cocoa mix in each of 4 coffee mugs. Pour hot coffee into each mug, filling close to the top. Float a dollop of whipped cream on the top of each mug (if desired).

YUMMMMM!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Your ideas, feedback & stories are greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Western Gal