To help Celiac's by sharing my Gluten-Free experiences, research & recipes

Learning & Understanding the Gluten Free World





Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Changing my life style is what I need to do!

It's time to switch it up!
I have come to the conclusion that I need to change my daily routine, sleeping pattern, what I eat, my non-existing exercise regimen, and taking time away for myself. In doing this I will be creating a living atmosphere that will benefit everyone around me.

I am going to start this journey tomorrow!

I was sitting on my couch wondering why I don’t feel good the majority of the time? Why am I always tired?
Finally I asked myself … What can I do about it, I don’t want to waste another 7 years feeling crappy and wonder what I should have done!
So, I am changing the way I eat, sleep, exercise, and pamper myself!

I am going to start with exercise by walking every day.
As I am slowly working up my endurace I will reseach, study and learn how to eat properly. I am going to start by following this DIET.

I went to the library yesterday and got the Cook Right for your Type
& Allergies: Fight it with the Blood Type Diet also by Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo.

I already own Eat Right 4 Your Type which has helped me realize that I can do something about my symptoms. I am so happy that I have found a diet to free me from waking feeling poorly and going to sleep feeling poorly.

My biggest goal is to make this happen so that I can continue the patterns I develop now to last throughout my life. Keeping these NEW habits in place so that they are just natural to me will be the main focus for a healthier life. That way it won't be a struggle everyday, it will just be my...routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Your ideas, feedback & stories are greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Western Gal