To help Celiac's by sharing my Gluten-Free experiences, research & recipes

Learning & Understanding the Gluten Free World





Friday, June 18, 2010

Summer Grilling

The light went on in my head yesterday when I realized I can grill my food to have a different summer time favour and everything will be G-free!

Yahoo! Let's have a party. Let me tell you that I have been craving a bbqd meal for some time and now is the time.

~Pizza
~Ribs
~Corn on the cob
~Classic Hamburgers-put cheese in the middle of your burgers and watch the kids go nuts!
~Veggies-try layering the grill with a variety of vegetables, some are packed with antioxidants. Create ‘veggie kabobs’ with peppers, summer squash, and onions.
~Chicken-marinated, topped with pesto or just some herbs.
~Fish-try fresh from the lake like salmon or mackerel, which are packed with heart healthy omega-3 fats.
~Take your famous mexican meal...Tortillas, quesadillas, and bbq them to switch it up for your family. Enjoy the summer it doesn't last long.

Stay healthy and happy this summer with g-free grilling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Your ideas, feedback & stories are greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Western Gal