To help Celiac's by sharing my Gluten-Free experiences, research & recipes

Learning & Understanding the Gluten Free World





Monday, June 21, 2010

Inspire…


Meet our new kitten Lucy! She is a doll and fits right in with her new home and family.

What inspires you?

Inspiration should come from deep inside your soul, it should make you think differently, and it should make you feel happy, excited, or ready to concur all!

Inspiration to me is curiosity, insightful people, odd ideas, bravery, animals, old movies, nature, romance novels and music.
Each of these inspires me in different ways in my life.

Depending on what I am doing I pull from the different inspirations that move me where I want to go or away from where I’m headed.

Take time for yourself and find what inspires you. It could be anything from cooking or baking to taking a walk to reading a book. Make sure to find time for yourself everyday to keep your mind, body and soul healthy and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Your ideas, feedback & stories are greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Western Gal