To help Celiac's by sharing my Gluten-Free experiences, research & recipes

Learning & Understanding the Gluten Free World





Sunday, September 11, 2011

Take Out Food...Yuck!

I avoid take out food and restaurants at all cost! I dislike eating out period. I am a homebody and enjoy cooking and baking in my own kitchen. I like eating my own harvest and reaping the benefits of eating fresh foods through the year. I am gluten free and dislike the hassle of making sure my food is gluten free when eating out. When I eat at home I have no worries. The foods prepared at take out franchises are full of unhealthy products anyway so I'm not missing anything there. I am always uncomfortable in a restaurant the people judging me, who needs that and the fact that I know what is in my food when I sit down to enjoy it is very satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Your ideas, feedback & stories are greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Western Gal