To help Celiac's by sharing my Gluten-Free experiences, research & recipes

Learning & Understanding the Gluten Free World





Sunday, September 11, 2011

Preparing for Winter ~Gardening & Freezing~

Concentrate on eating fresh foods, shop on the outside aisles of the grocery store or try growing your own vegetable garden. Instead of worrying about the fresh foods we lack through the winter I stock up in the summer and fall for the long winter months here in Canada. I grow my own or trade with friends from their gardens. Tomatoes, peas, beans, carrots, turnip and squash (etc). I prepare them for freezing so that I have plenty to cook my family over the winter and hopefully into the spring.



Organized Wisdom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Your ideas, feedback & stories are greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Western Gal