To help Celiac's by sharing my Gluten-Free experiences, research & recipes

Learning & Understanding the Gluten Free World





Monday, February 22, 2010

Gluten Free Choices from Campbell Soup

Click on the title to go to their web site for more details.

I know I will go and stock up on some of these products. I have bought only one since going G-Free because I didn't realize there were more.

It would be nice to have something cheap on hand that I can just warm up for myself to eat at lunch or on those busy days when there is absolutely no time to prepare the time consuming G-Free meals.

Now I must go and revamp my mother and grandmother's recipes!

Have a Great Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Your ideas, feedback & stories are greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Western Gal