To help Celiac's by sharing my Gluten-Free experiences, research & recipes

Learning & Understanding the Gluten Free World





Friday, December 18, 2009

Gluten Free a Whole New World


Being G-Free...
I am so excited to tell anyone who is Gluten Free that we can eat Chocolate Frosty's from Wendy's. I am eating one right now! It's so good you have to tell your G-Free family & friends.

There is so little that I can eat that I get very excited to find something new that is take-out that's not going to make me feel sick!

If I find anything else I will post it here! Stay tuned...

I have a great recipe for waffles, cake, and cookies that I make from scratch that I will share with you next time.

Continued...
February 20, 2010
I was in Wendy's last week and they have an allergy poster on their wall near where you order. It's great...so for supper I ordered a plain baked potato, a large chilli and a medium Chocolate Frosty! YUM! I was stuffed, satisfied and so happy that I found another place that I can eat and not look like I'm high maintenance. The cost was about $6.50. That is close to the cost of a meal deal at McDonald's, Tim's or Harvey's!
When I got home I went right to the computer to check out the internet for any other G-Free items they have to offer and to my surprise this is what I found:
Gluten-Free: Wendy's US Menu Items without Gluten!

Continued Post...
February 22, 2010
Since I found the G-Free items I am going to try the M&M’s® Twisted Frosty tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Your ideas, feedback & stories are greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Western Gal