To help Celiac's by sharing my Gluten-Free experiences, research & recipes

Learning & Understanding the Gluten Free World





Sunday, July 3, 2011

Easy Kid Dishes for Adults Too

I was looking for some new ideas in the Gluten Free World the other day and came across these sites...

Chicken Tender

Gluten Free KIDS...just cuz we are adults doesn't mean we don't want a sweet treat now and then...Treat yourself!

Kid-Friendly-Gluten-Free-Meals: I find that when people are preparing and experimenting to produce a child version meal or food platter they try for easy but tasty so I thought for those busy days and those cravings I would try some of these recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Your ideas, feedback & stories are greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Western Gal